AN EASY WAY TO STAY CONNECTED
No forms, no hassle, no complicated process!
By introducing Continuous Enrollment for the 2023-24 school year, we have streamlined and simplified the process for our families — making it easier for them to stay connected to our school and community!
- Continuous Enrollment is a process that provides an exceptionally simple way for your students to stay enrolled as they seamlessly progress through grade levels without the speed bump of annual re-enrollment.
- In January 2023, all CCS parents/guardians will sign the Continuous Enrollment Contract as part of the annual re-enrollment process in FACTS, guaranteeing their student(s) a place at CCS until graduation.
- Each year during our enrollment season, you’ll be automatically enrolled for the next year unless you notify us otherwise during the annual opt-out period.
- If a student does not intend to return to CCS the next school year, a parent or guardian must complete the Opt-Out Form during the Opt-Out period in February if they do not want to be charged the non-refundable enrollment fee.
- CCS will begin using the opt-out form for the 2024-25 school year.
Links to an updated Tuition & Fee Schedule and Parent-Student Handbooks will be posted on the CCS website prior to the Opt-out period each year.